Information We Collect
In the course of availing various loans and finances from Home Credit, or while using this Website, the Customer provides his/ her personal information to Home Credit which may be of a confidential or sensitive nature. Such information may include your personal details (like name, address, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, your photograph etc.), contact details (like your residential address, email address, telephone/ mobile number etc.), business, credit and financial information, log information like your search queries, IP address, crashes, date and time, actual location, browser web storage, application data caches, Cookies and similar technologies and data of the such Customers (collectively and individually referred as, “Customer Data”).
Consent of the Customers
When the Customer applies for any loan or finance from us, we first obtain the authority from such Customer for collection, storage, analysis, publishing and dissemination, at any time the Customer Data.
At this website, by providing the Customer Data to Home Credit, the Customer (or the user) gives his/her express consent to the fact that his/her Customer Data will be maintained and processed by us. The Customer has the right to access their Customer Data and to have it corrected by approaching Home Credit.
While using this Site, you agree not to, by any means (including hacking, cracking or defacing any portion of the Site) indulge in illegal or unauthorized activities.
Use and Disclosure of Customer Data
We protect Customer Date against unauthorized use in the same manner in which we protect our confidential information. However, in following conditions, we may share Customer Data:
- Verification of your credit and financial position, reference checks, authentication of personal, biometric and demographic information/ data provided to us at the time of loan application or anytime thereafter and making related enquiries through references on the basis of the data and information provided to, or collected by, Home Credit as and when we consider necessary;
- Sharing, obtaining and/ or disclosing any aspect of your personal, biometric, demographic, business, credit and financial information/ data to any credit bureau, financial institution, Reserve Bank of India, any other authority or any third party engaged by Home Credit for purpose of proper verification and assessment of the Customer Data, for statistics regarding Customer’s Account, to satisfy any legally enforceable process or compliance purpose, or for archiving Customer Dataand for complying with the laws applicable from time to time.
- Use of your information to improve our services to the Customers and to keep them updated about our new products or other information that may be of interest to such customers. We may share some of the Customer Data to third parties who may approach/ contact you to provide attractive offers to you by way of advertisementscampaigns, information circulation etc
- It may become necessary for Home Credit to disclose the Customer Data to the agents, other service providers and contractors in the course of normal business operations for the above referred purpose.
- We may also invite visitors to this website to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities. Home Credit will use the customer information to improve the visitor experience on the site and make subsequent offers to the visitor on products which may be of interest to him / her.
However these parties would be required to use the information obtained from Home Credit either for the purposes mutually agreed with Home Credit or for the purposes expressly permitted by the applicable laws exclusively. Home Credit will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the confidentiality of the Customer Data is maintained by imposing strict confidentiality standards on all the private and non-statutory third parties to whom it discloses such information.
Home Credit is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the Customer Data and its transmission through the world wide web and it shall not be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with this policy or in terms of the agreements, if any, with the Customers. In addition, we use small bits of data called “cookies” stored on user’s computers to stimulate a continuous connection. “Cookies” let us store information about your preferences and passwords and allow you to move to different pages of our website without having to re-enter your password information. Any information collected is stored in secure databases protected via a variety of access controls and is treated as confidential information by us. Therefore, you should be careful with usage of the username and password by maintaining confidentiality and ensure that you do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide and facilitate unauthorized use of it.
For any query regarding confidentiality of your Customer Data or suggestion for improvement of this policy, you may contact email@example.com